Pages

Protect Your Computer

Buy McAfee AntiVirus Software

August 24, 2011

Which Came First--the Scenario or the Quake?

We need to consider what Catherine Austin Fitts referred to in her article, "What's Up with the Black Budget?" as "the crazy aunt in the attic"--that person in our family whose weird behavior we don't understand and whose connection to us we want to acknowledge. She explains her awareness of this crazy aunt phenomenon as follows:
When dealing with challenging uncertainty, I find that many researchers simply delete the existence of such uncertainty from their reality. That is a big mistake --- again pretending that we do not have a very big crazy aunt sitting in the living room. George Orwell once said that "Omission is the greatest lie." Hence, our crazy aunt has to be dealt with.

If you listen to the Ferdinand video/audio depositions in the Carone/Tyree lawsuit (http://www.blackopradio.com/inc_archives2002.html), what you will hear is something I have heard many times. Carone gives his family the sense of all of the organized crime operations by CIA, Army and Mafia through the 1970's as legitimate for national security purposes that then got out of hand and turned bad in the 1980's. That is, what started out as justifiable got out of hand.

This begs the question - Why Were Such Activities Considered Justifiable?

The way to deal with uncertainty is with scenario design and probability - i.e. to create a framework of the possible explanations with your best estimate of the plausible scenarios and the probability (all adding up to 100%) of each one being true based on intuition. Maintaining such a framework allows data collection on key variables and assumptions and an evolution to occur that can enlighten - even determine - concrete questions and answers over time.

So, let me tell a story, give you my framework that I use to handle the fact that I do not have the answers and invite your framework. I am not looking to hear only what is wrong with my framework. I am looking to improve mine or find a better one. Or better inform my estimate of the probabilities that this one or that one is true. Hence, I invite you to put forward your framework for managing this uncertainty. If we had the truth of the issue I am going to introduce, I dare say we could get to the bottom of 9-11 faster.

In 1998, I was approached by John Peterson, head of the Arlington Institute, a small high quality military think tank in Washington, DC. I had gotten to know John through Global Business Network and had been impressed by his intelligence, effectiveness and compassion. John asked me to help him with a high level strategic plan Arlington was planning to undertake for the Undersecretary of the Navy.

At the time I was the target of an intense smear campaign that would lead the normal person to assume that I would be in jail shortly or worse. John explained that the Navy understood that it was all politics - they did not care.

I met with a group of high level people in the military in the process - including the Undersecretary. According to John, the purpose of the plan -- discussed in front of several military or retired military officers and former government officials -- was to help the Navy adjust their operations for a world in which it was commonly known that aliens exist and live among us.

When John explained this purpose to me, I explained that I did not know that aliens existed and lived among us. John asked me if I would like to meet some aliens. For the only time in my life, I declined an opportunity to learn about something important. I was concerned that my efforts with Arlington could boomerang and be connected with the smear campaign and the effects that I was managing. I regret that decision. At John's suggestion I started to read books on the topic and read about 25 books over the next year on the alien question, the black budget, and alien technology.

I had to drop from the project due to the need to attend to litigation and the physical harassment and surveillance of me and some of the people helping me. This process - which turned out to be incredibly time consuming --- I now believe was connected with the black budget/slush fund activities connected with FHA and Ginnie Mae at HUD. (See, "The Myth of the Rule of Law")
Napier CollynsJohn then asked me if I would join the board of the Arlington Institute.

When I attended one of my first meetings, I joined in discussion with about 10 people which included James Woolsey, former head of the CIA in the Clinton Administration, Napier Collyns, founder of Global Business Network and former senior Shell executive, Joe Firmage, John, and other members of the Arlington board.
The main topic of discussion was whether or not the major project for the coming year should be a white paper on how to help the American people adjust to aliens existing and living among us. I said nothing -- just listened. Not that long after, I dropped from the board due to the continued demands related to litigation with the Department of Justice and their informant.

To cut a series of additional long stories short, when I talk with my few sources from the military and intelligence community, I hear the same themes:
  1. Aliens exist and live among us
  2. In part for this reason as well the accumulated investment over the last 50 years, the technology we have access to through the black budget is far more advanced than is commonly understood
  3. The black budget/slush fund construct was created to deal with this issue, which is why reasonable people thought selling drugs to the children who were US citizens was the better of several options - including the option of telling the American public the truth and funding the expenses on budget.
Mega Disasters: Earthquake in the HeartlandAfter examining several possible explanations for her strange experience with these so-called scenario planners, a doomsday cult, of sorts, Fitts then asked some pertinent questions that may help today in analyzing the plethora of earthquakes that have been occurring, particularly in zones where nuclear reactors exist:

Could my experiences with Arlington and the Navy or any subsequent contacts fit with a disinformation scenario? Absolutely. I have no evidence to support any scenario.
The only evidence I believe I have is my experience dealing with tremendous amounts of money siphoned off over the years, whether through Iran-Contra S&L, HUD and BCCI fraud, or the latest round of money missing from the federal government in the last five years. This is all documented in the articles below. This cash flow and the operations and syndicates it appears to fund are important to what drives the governance and allocation of resources in this country and around the globe. There is a reason that power and money are centralizing and the rich are getting richer.
I want to know what it is.

Whichever scenario is true - and I do not know which one is - if we had the truth it would help us grapple with 9-11 and the "War on Terrorism." It would also help us better understand all the efforts to press for centralization of economic and political power that have grown as the black budget has grown since WWII. The reality is the possibilities of why 9-11 occurred and how it was operationalized are impacted by the facts of the US black budget and the advanced technology it has developed.
Why would sane and even decent people think it was the best option for the good of the whole?
With that in mind, consider what John Hudson refers to as a "Nightmare Scenario":

If an Earthquake Hit U.S. Nuclear Plants: A Nightmare Scenario


John Hudson 10:13 AM ET Comment

The 5.8 magnitude earthquake that rocked the East Coast Tuesday and sent two nuclear reactors in Virginia offline has refocused concerns about the safety of nuclear plants in the U.S. and prompted reviews of plants in at least six states. Interestingly, the federal government has run exercises of how a doomsday earthquake-nuclear disaster would play out, as Noah Shachtman at Wired notes. Are we prepared for the worst? Experts around the web are highlighting the strengths and vulnerabilities of America's nuclear plants.


The nightmare scenario  In May, the federal government [FEMA] ran a simulation of an earthquake disaster called National Level Exercise 11, which involved a quake hitting the Midwest leaving 7 million people homeless and the death of 100,000 Midwesterners. Shachtman explains the details:
National Level Exercise 11, or NLE 11, was, in essence, a replay of a disaster that happened 200 years earlier. On Dec. 16, 1811, a magnitude 7.7 earthquake hit the New Madrid fault line, which lies on the border region of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi.
In that seismic zone, there are 15 nuclear power plants. Paul Stockton, the Defense Department’s senior homeland security official, explains what could happen.  “Electric power would go out, not for days, but for weeks and months in the four state region,” he said. “Municipal water systems, they all run on electricity, don’t they? Well, people are gonna get thirsty. You need water for firefighting, don’t you? Second, all gasoline pumps run on electric power. Same with diesel fuel. So in terms of road mobility, of getting the relief forces in, and evacuating people out — no gasoline? The cascading failures go on and on.” 


You may also be interested in the following video from ABC News in Washington, D.C. about the actual earthquake that occurred on August 23, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment